Wednesday, September 8

More

Scroll over to click my blog link.Found out that I haven't been updating my blog ever since Saturday.hmm..so HERE I AM =)

Hmm.what has been going on lately?
Been so busy with accounts folio.All the hard work creating the documents and other stuffs.The worse experience for me so far is to balance my Imbangan Duga.LOL.It took me 4 trials to actually got it right.I got so fed up on Sunday evening that I called Amanda out for jogging.We walked around the neighbourhood catch up with lots of stories.Hahah.Met Jevin,Kitt,Aaron and Khai Jiax halfway.Amanda and I couldn't help laughing all the way throughout the walk.GOOD TIMES =)

Been going back to school too.Enrolment is in a week plus.Got lots of stuffs to pick up and go on with.So far,we've completed the whole sketch and it is hilarious as always.Hahah.Too much nonsense crapped out during sketch practice.Hope things will turn out fine on the 18th.

Learnt up modern dance a little too.I guess the next practice is..next week?
Xin Ee and I are incharge of Games.GAMES GAMES GAMES.need some brainstorming.Anyways,we've planned two games which we reckon its appropriate.At least,a little work is done there.h

Have you been on Facebook lately?Was tagged in the Alejandro+Bad Romance video.
Many MC girls responded and liked the video.Omgg.Such good support from our very own school girls!Seems like many people reposted and shared the video on their wall.Hahah.That actually made us very proud for our school Tradimode.Many supportive comments from ex MC girls such as :

"All hail MC Tradimode!!"
"we should bring Tradimode to international level!"
"awesomeness!"

=)

Am waiting for an important Email.Please come quick =/

No comments:

Post a Comment