Saturday, May 21

Enrolment snaps

Just snap shots for this post =)
Just wanna upload the pics for Teng Kuan and the rest to see =)
And oh,the invi card is actually a camera?and its really nice!

Feels different this year.It was held in the upper hall and we did not have 7th Coy enrolling together this year.haha.That;s what happens when BestFFs turned out to be  BadFFs =)

 

Singers.Not bad =)

Taemin's 'wife' and I 

A tablefull of leaders and 4 madams.LOL

Food
Lil girl and I.we look kinda like =/

People say we look like each other.LOL

Anyway,kudos to the form 3s!and congrads lil juniors =D

1 comment:

  1. Aww...Thank you Jeannie (: If only I could get up earlier,I would have make it.But since I don't drive,can't le. Next time la.Maybe next year this time I have my own transport,then I can drive you around also.Heh. See ya soon, hopefully :D

    Btw, gratz lil' lil'? juniors! Haha

    ReplyDelete