Monday, January 28

Spring cleaning

Okay what I really meant by spring cleaning is just clearing up my messed up wardrobe.
Well the problem has been around for a couple of month,I guess.
Its just that I didnt have the time and determination (or maybe i'm just too ignorant) to clear up the pile of clothes in both my cupboards :(
Anywayyyyyy,finally got the will to face the oh-so-stressful problem.
Oh yeah,you wanna how messy is the mess I'm talking about?





I know.How can any human possibly live with that kind of mess? :(
Anyway,glad that its all cleaned up right now!

 Attended aunt's big birthday bash @ Menglembu last Saturday.





Really have nothing much to blog about now since its ONLY the beginning of my break.
More days to come,more shopping spreeeee!
And dont forget the fact that CNY is coming,that means...more cleaning up?NOOOOOOO!

New fringe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment