Friday, January 14

2 weeks

Hey Bloggers!I'm back after two weeks of school.
Lets just not mention about the first.Here's a little updates of whats up and down for 2 week.

I feel sick.Was down with a fever on the 4th day of school.Goshhh.How unlucky of me.It took at least 4 days from me to fully recover.After me,unfortunately Kai Yen was also down with a fever.Next was Janet.Clarie and Jee had sore throats.Then come Pn.Florina who was absent for a couple of days due to fever.And today,its Yee Laine and Jing's turn.LOL.The whole Tradimode gang!(except Jee)

On the first day,the Tradimoders met up again.And this time.We have two shows to rock.Both on the same day.Jusco once again and Rangers Birthday celebration on the 29th.Thank you people for doing this for Rangers! :))

Guess what?I was elected as Yellow House's house captain. O__O
Yes.I was shocked.My jaw almost touch the ground.But I just pick it up and lead the first AGM meeting the other day.I mean..WOW.So much pressure on me right now!

 Note to self : Keep it high!

Had Rangers AGM meeting too.
Back to secretarial work.And goshhh!For 2 weeks,I've typed out almost 20 letters to be approved.So much for the work of a secretary.But its alright I guess.Got used to it..for like..forever?Thankfully,the principal gave the green light to our charity projects and letters has been sent out to the 6 schools.See ya on the 29th!

So yeahhh..its only the 2nd week of school and my hands are awfully full right now.So much to do in so little time.For the next two weeks to come,I'll be as busy as ever.Trying my hardest to balance Rangers,Tradimode,Yellow House,running and studies.Wish me luck! :)

Rock it,Jean! 

Note to self : Only be around the people who makes you happy 
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment