Friday, August 10

First break yo!

Hello blogger peeps!
Here I am on Ipoh ground and in my lovely pink room updating me bloggie!
And oh yeah,currently on my very first sem break...starting from today to 3 weeks after :D
This break better be more productive than ever!

So the Olypics have been going on for quite some time now and one of the most exciting event (for Malaysians,of course) is of course the badminton finals!Got back from Mont Kiara on the day of the finals and had been trying to think where to watch the match.oh yeah!Kitty came down to KL for the weekend and so we went to Chalk and Cheese with the boys during the evening,to study for a short while before the match begins.We dont usually have days like these back in Ipoh and its nice that we get to spend some time there in KL.

Just cause we know that the cafe will be packed with all the exciting fans from HELP residence,we went a little earlier to have our seats secured.True enough,c n c was PACKED with people that night.Believe it or not,this is the first time I get to watch a match with so many other supportive fans :) It was of course,a little more triggerish and it definitely uplifted our support towards our beloved representative.One thing about being around me is that,I get this "funny feeling" when people starts to swear or even mention the vulgar word.Well,as usual..guys..vulgar words are more of "daily-used-words" for them.So I gave Aaron and Jevin THE STARE whenever that word come out of their mouth.hahaha its really funny how they try to cover it up and pretended like they never mention it.LOL.I couldnt tell you how much I laughed being around them,though..they "taruh" me more than ever urghhh! *rolls eyes*



Back to e match,the we had quite a great start!
Every single time Chong Wei gets his point,everyone clapped and cheered for him.And every single time he scores too,Aaron rewarded himself a spoon of the fried rice he ordered LOL wth right?
Oh you can tell how well spirited we are when it comes to games like this.It's like..someone the spirit of 1Malaysia just rises up just like that.Everyone at the cafe was supporting the one same person,the one same country we live in.It was quite nerve-wrecking for us all to watch the match.Everyone was putting so much hope on Chong Wei and we believed that he would have a good chance this time.As the match progresses,the level of nervousness we all had kept going higher and higher.
Oh the great joy when he won the first set!
But we were still having hopes even when he lost the second set.

The third set was oh-so nerve wrecking!
I'd almost close my eyes and make myself not watch it.Everyone got so tensed up.
In the end..well we were disappointed but we weren't really disappointed at Chong Wei.We were just..disappointed.Suddenly,everyone cleared up the place and we were still there...stoned and they seemed to have not digested the fact yet LOL.I was hoping for him to win..but I understand that things like these we cant control.We can only hope.What's worse was the post that circulated facebook and twitter later on.

THIS.
THIS I TELL YOU..BROKE .MY .HEART.
Just two simple words yet it touched my heart.I guess it touched most of the Malaysians' heart.
Dear Chong Wei,dont be sorry.Be proud!You've done something that none of us could do.You've done too much for us and we couldnt thank you enough for all your hard work and endless effort. There's nothing you should be sorry about.We're proud of you and you should be proud of yourself too.For once,we were all united as one..without those crappy useless propagandas that the politicians used for all these years.Let me tell you,that is one amazing thing that even some leaders couldnt do!So let us say THANK YOU for all you've done :)

oh,and also congrads to this young little star!

She wasnt really noticed by us before this,but now things will change!
Oh poor girl,cant imagine the amount of pressure of us Malaysians would put on her for Olympics to come.

Shall continue tomorrow!
Nights all :)


yes,me and ma puppy going to bed now.He told me he misses our ipoh bed :3

No comments:

Post a Comment