Saturday, August 4

Goodbye July,aloha August!

It's been 2 weeks i think? since I last updated the bloggie.
So here I am,sitting in Mont Kiara,next to the lil nephew who is playing some weird facebook game..giving some updates!

Went back to Ipoh last week.like finally,right?
It always feels good to be home,but this time,went home with quite a bad bad news.Dont make me mention it because really,its a very saddening one.Right now,not many people knew about it so..thats good!Whatever it is,it happened (twice) and I really really wanna forget about it.
Anyyyywayyyys,it feels good to be home!Finally get to meet sis again and boom!she has a really huge tummy right now.hahaha and I felt my niece kicking.ahhh how nice :3
and oh oh!Finally got the thing that I've been eye-ing for more than a month
*drumrolls*
It's a vintage box in Ipoh.It was pretty pricey but sis immediately took me to the place to get it since they're throwing some sales.hehehe.Get to fit some apples and biscuits into it when I brought it down here.It will really make a cute picnic box,but for me..I kept all the girly stuffs in it!

It was a short but good trip.heheh :)

So it has officially been a month of college for me.
Days had been the same,you know..the same ol homework days,one meal per day,buying dinner after a long day,annoying mqa subjects *rolls eyes*.Apart from that,met new friends as time passes by and I realised how blessed I am to be in such friendly environment.It's like you may not know each other THAT well,but there will always be a pleasant "Hi" or a flashing smile whenever,wherever :)
Actually have some really realllllyyy nice people around me.Some to make me some sandwiches whenever I have long and no-break days.Some also willing to walk the distance with me to get dinner just because she didnt want me to walk back alone.See how the simple things people do would make someone else's day? :)



Bio lab days

Had lunch with daphne,dave and also Janet yesterday.
It was sort of an "ipoh-convent-girls-reunion" kind of thing that we've been planning for long.
the four of us basically had subway and did our own revision/homeworks.Of course,there's no way we will be sitting there like little angels doing our work without some chit chatting.You know that comfortable feeling being around familiar people?Yeah..that was what I felt with them.It feels..homey.Feels..nice :)
We totally opened up to each other,catching up and talking bout those good ol music jamming days.There's something funny about friendships,is that we know each other too well,we wouldnt just simply give in to what others would talk about them.Therefore,I trust her.I KNOW HER.I believe that there's definitely nothing wrong about being yourself,despite being yourself means being a little YOURSELF but it's not right at all to have two faces.So there goes my policy,we can be hi-bye friends,but no way we can be any how close.I just trust my old friend :)


 Friday evening,ramadhan bazaar.
Got a lift by Atika to get us to the Bangsar bazaar.
Seriously the raya month is nothing without these food and drink stalls which sells really reallly good malay food.The one at Bangsar was considered kinda small compared to the one we have in Stadium Perak.well,better than nothing though :) We stopped at almost every stall there due to temptations and the great scent of the food.In the end,we sorta overestimated ourselves and regretted later.hahahaha greediness takes over!








 and that,my dear friends...accumulates to THIS
 ANDDDD we couldnt finish it in the end.hahaha.


 That's all i can update now.

Upcoming stufs ;
First moral quiz
Holiday on Tuesday
M'sian studies trip :SS
 3 weeks break,next weeeeeeeek! (hello ipoh again !)




 Goodbye for now!Little cousin has been wanting to play my lappie :/

No comments:

Post a Comment