Sunday, July 15

Happy weekend :D

hi hi there!
Wow I've never blog this frequent but hey...just wanna share about the awesome weekend I had :)
Remember I posted about going to One U with the girls?Yeah..the "date" was canceled cause some went for the MTV World Stage (yeah bieber was there =.= ).Well,initially,me myself wanted to go there cause I wouldnt wanna just get stuck in the apartment here facing the lappie like a stick.So..whether or not the original plan was on...I would still be there!


Anyways,Maggie(cousin) and aunt came and fetch me out for lunch before heading to One U.
I feel so loved for having relatives around and NOT feeling alone during the weekends.Suckish feeling,huh?Somehow tweeted about walking alone there throughout the whole 10 hours while waiting for Maggie to finish her work and Chingy said she will meet me there!

And so she gave me a call at around 12 to make sure where was I and whether or not she can come right at that instant.We both were literally laughing like two mad women over the phone just cause we were so soooo excited to meet each other AFTER SO LONG! (3 weeks.Is that really that long??)
Arghhhhh just the excitement that got us both so hyped up and overjoyed!LOL
 So we headed off for some shopping and all.Already warned myself to not be seduced by the crazy sales all around WHICH..is quite an impossible thing to do.The ladies will know how I feel :/
Thanks to Ching jie jie who gave us a RM200 voucher for bags and shoes at Nose,we both get to get a pair of shoes or bag each! Feeling kinda bad for like..you know..using people's things :( but it was realllly nice of her to treat me with the voucher eventhough I'm not her sister or something :) But anyway,I got myself a pair of flats and Chingy got herself a bag using the voucher.We were both very veryyy fickle-minded at first because the slippers are nice,the flats are nice and the bags!Got money also problem,free also problem LOL
 Mine was the PINK one.Its like candy pink :D

The next we went on was Cotton On.THANK GOODNESS there wasnt anything too nice there and we didnt spend anything there.Its like..halelujah! 
 We went on to Forever 21.Seriously,we drooled even before we reach the door as we saw those nice clothes from outside the store.How typical right.but hey,we're girls! so its forgivable!hahhaha.
 Ended up getting this feathery necklace there.Its sooo pretty!and reasonable!heheh.
We went around and shopped BUT with proper reasoning.Its like before we started purchasing something..we would ask each other whether it's right to do so or not.To think of it,we were kinda paranoid that we will feel guilty after spending a sum of money on girl stuffs LOL.
Something about ribbons that makes me fall in love these days.

Sat down for some chilling time.We talked and talked and talked.
Makes me miss the easy days we used to have in Ipoh.Life then was soo..easy and just simply happy :)
Felt a little heavy-hearted when I have to send her off.I know..it shouldn't be this dramatic but it was.It was like time flew tooo fast when we had so much great time together.And also,she made me feel so homey.I hope we will have more days like these in time to come :D

P.s Hey ching!Good luck for another new beginning :D



After Maggie done with her closing and all,
she fetched me straight to the residence for a sleepover with Mathura!.
We totally opened up so much to each other during the sleepover.Of course,not gonna blog so much about it because it's something we personally share :D

It was fun overall,we had what she calls "Modelling Night".
hahahhaha seriously!Munched on the pretzels I bought from Auntie Anne's for supper and also a can of nescafe in order for us both to stay up.Basically we got to know each other a little more .oh wait,much much more!I think that she really is a really special girl.Despite all the negative issues (everyone has them,mind you),its the great strength in the person itself will help to pull through all the hard times.I'm glad that she trusts me and able to pour out everything on me.That's what friends are for right! :D

Had such a great weekend.
So sooo blessed that I am able to have such a good time.
Monday tomorrow..here we go again! 
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment