Tuesday, July 3

Orientation

So I'm sitting on my new study table here at Lensa,blogging from KL!
As I said,the next post will be from KL so..here it goes :)

First day of orientation was yesterday.
It went pretty well,parents attended it too.Walked for the first time from Lensa to the main block(where the orientation was held).Met up with Janet and her roommate,Carmen for the registration.Then another girl named Wei Yean came up to us too and introduced herself.Instantly,we became friends throughout the whole thing!hahah.

Had the orientation at the theaterette where we were told briefly about the whole programme,about the adding/dropping subjects thing and the MQA subjects.Oh yeah,met some other new friends there too.So glad to find some friends from Lensa so that we could walk together :))
We were later on taken on a tour around the whole academy,wisma and all.Actually learnt where and when to take the bus,where does it stops and etc etc etc.Since I was so bored after the whole thing which ended at 1..parents took me out for lunch nearby and I told them to fetch me to Mont Kiara so that I wouldnt be so bored.hahaha.But but..they left for Ipoh in the evening and I stayed to have dinner.

Bro-in-law then called to pass me my own laptop.
Remember I told that sis ordered the lappie online and that it MIGHT not reach in time?
Yeah..that was exactly what happened so I took bro's fujitsu first.Then bro-in-law came to KL and finally gave my own one to me.Cousin fetched me out to meet him before sending me to the hostel.hehes.I like my lappie!(though i still want it to be pink) .Negative point is..its pretty heavy?But i love the rest of it,huge screen,uses face recognition and big memory all.Now I just need to transfer my own pictures and music in it :)

Today was the second day of orientation.
Met with Mei Yee and Saylee at the lobby before walking to take the shuttle bus.
Met up with Carmen and Janet later on too.Today was all about the subjects briefing and all.Sounds scary though,the way the lecturers explained about all the examinations.But all of them adviced the one same issue "In A-Levels,you must have CONSISTENCY" .so CONSISTENCY is what I will try to put into myself :)


Tiring day,so thats all for today.
Classes starts at 10 tomorrow!
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment