Friday, July 13

2nd week of coll :)

A week has passed again!
Here I am blogging from hostel.Not going back to Ipoh this weekend and cousins aren't in so..it will be quite a lonely weekend :( On the bright side,will be spending time with the girls at one U and meeting up with cousin tomorrow :D

College has been good so far.
Not as bad as what most people said it will be.Yes,the walking to classes and to grab lunch/dinner is a lil tiring but thank goodness it got easier day by day :) and soo..if you're asking how my meals arrangement are,well lets just say so far I usually only have one meal per day.Pitiful huh?Thats cause we were only given half an hour break for lunch and to us,we wouldnt wanna rush out or anything so we munched on biscuits and snacks to hold on throughout the day.After a long day of classes (usually after 4 o clock) it would be lunch time with the classmates.and THAT will already be my dinner :/ *pouts*

In terms of studies?
So far,manageable I guess.I mean..mostly now what we learnt are like basics from our spm studies (urghh i know right) but with a lil more extra twist I would say?Bought over some old stack of notes and textbooks from a senior.Most of our textbooks are like..photostated ones.teehee (pirated much?)
Homeworks?Yesh,we have homeworks almost everyday.Especially maths pfft.
And oh!As for maths,the teacher went extremely fast and we actually completed each chapters in one day time.crazy right!?Just one thing,I wish that I keep some of the old tuition notes for revision.Just to refresh some of my memories on chem and physics,and also a little bio.Handling maths is kinda bad enough so I'm pretty glad that I was in my right mind not to take up further maths lol.


 On a positive note,
I really met so many nice new friends :D
There are total strangers that I didnt know the first time we met.Met some during the first and second day of orientation and most of us were separated into diff groups now.You know..diff subjects..diff times.But but but,till now..whenever I see them around or they see me (possibly everyday we pass by each other) we would say hi and joke around.So much of friendliness with the people you hardly know!Its a really good thing..because people like these makes me smile everyday :)


Yeap,thats nathashah.She's an indian-sarawakian!She is a really nice girl,and a hot one indeed *winks* LOL.I do rejoice most of the days I sit beside her in class and lab days.teehee!
We took this picture while waiting for our lab session.We did some salt experiment.Pretty cool stuffs! :)


and this is Mathura.Seriously,a very loud and outspoken girl.I love her!She lights up the whole class!Seriously,everyone needs someone like her in their life.someone to keep the "party" going and someone to give some great positive energy to be around.Love love her :D

Shu Yee
She looks/talks/camwhore/walk/dress like Regine!

 Polaroid shot with them girls.Awww :D




 Group pictures!

Today was Amir's last day here at HELP :(
Gonna miss him so much.I know..its weird that we only met for about a week but we really do feel like we've known each other for such a long time.anyway,Amir was fortunate enough to get a better offer somewhere else and unfortunately for us,he has to go.Though it has only been a week plus,we had so much fun times together.Gonna miss all the bullying and all the "douchebag" things that he would do to us girls.hahahaha.He was the hear generator for us too,you know..when its too cold in class and mathura would hold his arms to warm herself down.I know I've always said that I wanted to slap him (seriously he makes me want to give him ONE TIGHT SLAP when he starts to talk some really nonsensical things) but but..he's quite a nice guy in person.Sooo..here i am,wishing him all the best in the future Doctor Amir! :D


Ta-tah loves!
Time for some maths homework!....or just laze around :P


No comments:

Post a Comment