Friday, June 29

Time to begin

Last day in Ipoh!
Not sure what to feel but I dont feel anything right now..yet?haha

Anyways,went out to AEON with Gine and Darren yesterday.
again..just for random hangouts and all.But it was a productive one,since I get to go to Daiso and get what I needed for college.And oh!Bought some stationaries with gine too at Popular.Funny how both of us had to get stationaries for our orientation starts on the same day.

For the first time,actuallly tried out Wendy's over there.
Pretty much overrated.It was ohkay..but everything seems like a size smaller than McD's.hahah.
Maybe its just the one here because sis told me the one she tried in the States was pretty good.I just ordered 4pcs of nuggets while the two of them got a set each.

Went on to some clothes shopping.
Before that,told Darren to slap me if I were tempted to buy any clothes.But,that buggar,being as annoying and mean as always,keep tempting me to buy some!I mean..they have RM15 sales in Cotton On.Tell me who in the right mind,wouldn't be tempted to buy them!God bless me for having a strong will and not buy anything.Just accompanied Gine to get some tank tops for her college.Was forced to accompany herinto the fitting room and we kept making so much noise.I wonder what would people outside think we're doing *covers face*.

Then we went on to some serious shopping,
Went around Daiso and managed to get a big bottle which is at the right size for me.Next to Popular.Poor Darren,its like Gine and I couldnt stop asking his opinion on which pen should we get,which test pad is nice,which file colour is nice etc etc etc.hahahah.In the end what I got was some pens,test pad,a purple file (regine bought the same green one) and some other stuffs.We were also on the hunt for some nice pencilbox for regine.Oh well,she didnt end up to buy any since there isn't any suitable ones.

Went to Chatime then.
just for some sit-down-and-talk session.And there we have it,regine taking out her iPhone for her camwhoring sessions :P

 Darren took this shot and told regine that she has elephant legs.LOL!





Hees.
Had some story telling time and I found out something shocking that I never expect to happen!Wow..after all these years mann.Then Darren was telling us about this pretty Malay girl in Sunway College Ipoh and made gine and I became "heartbroken" cause he never calls us pretty before! :((
Then we both started this whole dramatic scene that Darren found someone new and didnt want us anymore,that all of his money will go to that girl and all.wth right?LOL.We totally over-exaggerate every little thing.The funny thing was before Regine shut the car down into her house,she shouted "Darren Ooi we're done!" *loud bangs* hahahahaha.
Du-rah-mahhhh!
I'm so gonna miss them,but this is not the last,I say :)


Shouldt be so free to blog here.
Actually waiting for momma to come back from her outings with the aunties.I realllyyyy need to pack already but her going out is not gonna help.I'm excited (sort of) to step into something new.and yes,I cant escape from being homesick but I'm sure that this is something EVERYONE will go through in their lives.so yeah..as hard as it will get,I will go through it.Anyways,sis wants me to come back AT LEAST twice a week..which i find pretty hard to do but I will.Hopefully.We still have lots to do together,shopping for the diva and redecorating the room.ahhh such a diva :)



The next time I blog,I'll be in KL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment