Monday, June 11

Family Sunday

Remember I said that I will blog anout campfire on my post before?
Here it goes.

Ash picked me up at about half past 7 since bro wanted to go earlier.
Just had evening tea with sis before going for campfire.
Knewing that it will be a little odd that smc isnt competing at all,sorta doubt whether I should attend or not.Anyway,decided to just go and take a look considering that 
I've never attended any smi campfire before.
Called up Teng Kuan to take me in cause I was so scared of going in alone LOL.

The campfire was..hmm..mmm..LOL
but I like the fire! :)
and the adorable little kite with lights thingy flying on top.ahaha.

Sunday lunch was good.
The childhood mums decided to get together and cook Nasi Lemak for lunch.
So we went over to Darren's place in the afternoon and the mums were busy in the kitchen.
Us youngsters?Lepaking /almost-going-to-sleep on darren's bed in his room.
Told Darren to take out his Monopoly since it has been a while since I played them.

Remembered how we used to play this when we were younger at my house.

Suddenly,my cousin came.Was surprised that he was there.
Apparently Aunt Laura invited them along.so yeah..we had to restart the whole thing again.
Played until the aunts called us down for lunch.
mmm..goood food!

How I love Sundays like these.
Nothing more than good food and great companies :)

After the adults went home and back to their own stuffs,
Darren drove us out for some ice-cream.Had Snow Ice again!

No comments:

Post a Comment