Tuesday, June 26

Bro's 20th Birthday

Just 4 more days left before my college adventure begins!
Right now,almost got everything I needed.Those daily needs and packed all the clothes I needed.Just waiting for the lappie to arrive.Hopefully it arrives before Friday or else I would have to take sis's one there.Anticipating all my days left here in Ipoh town!

Anyway,bro's birthday was last Saturday but we went out for dinner on the Sunday.
Can be considered as my last weekend dinner here.On sat,we just bought a cake from Deli Garden to celebrate at home.The simple type like we always do..just a cake,candles and family.

 See the smiley there.hehe I added those two chocolate chips to the eyes :D

 Bro and the doggie.Yeah..he always has to be in our family picture -.-


Sis wasnt in cause she was taking the picture.hahhaah.
 

Then we headed to Yeolde English on Sunday night for our "bday dinner".
I'm glad that we went for a nice dinner because that was exactly what I needed.A proper nice family dinner.Too bad bro-in-law isn't in Ipoh though.Sis suggested for me and bro to order the fancy drinks.You know..those kind of drinks which has fancy names and the fancy mixtures of stuffs in it.So I went for my usual choice,a Mojito.And I picked the Virgin Mojito.Dont worry,this is a non-alcoholic type :)

My drink.It tasted like some soda-ish ribena but with a little twist in it :)

Bro and his.Forgotten the name of it.something Cadet??

 Sis was craving for a cake and we shared out a piece of Chocolate Mint cake :)

 Sis and her mushroom soup.WHICH she told me to share with her but she managaed to finish up the whole thing herself -.-

 Onion rings as side-orders.Still the ones from Thum's Kitchen are better :P

 Mum and her wa tan hor.So cina!

 My grilled fish!

and me camwhoring after the night!Forgive me,
I'm a girl :D

(P.s I was wondering why is my face so red )


Bet bro had a really nice bday this year.He probably had four cakes already with his friends.hahaha.
Byeeee! :D


OH!Before I go,
the Guess or the Esprit to bring to college? 
:/

No comments:

Post a Comment