Saturday, June 23

For the 90s kids :)

This is sort of a random post.Something different than what I usually talk about (my daily hangouts or events or so).But trust me,this is a post where I can make you guys think about your good ol childhood times.Where did this idea come from?Well it was also another random act where I suddenly thought of watching YouTube videos of those old classic LOVELY Disney songs.Then it came to me the song "Circle Of Life" from my all-time fav movie,the Lion King.Watched this really old vid (Click here!)of the disney stars singing this song and really,it sparked up all my memories :) 

Watching Raven and Hillary Duff in the video makes me wonder,where are all these good stars are now?
Well as we know,Hillary is now a mother.Which totally makes me feel super duper old right now.As for Raven,I have not heard anything about her after The Cheetah Girls 2.Dont we all miss those mornings when we wake up before school,then sit on the couch and turned on our favourite Disney Channel.Then we would watch playhouse Disney Channel and all,instead of those weird shows we have now in Disney.

Those were the days when we had these good stuffs :

Bear & Big Blue House

This is one my favourite of all.I remember the bear singing and dancing around the blue house.Maybe something similar to Barney,just a little older version of Barney perhaps?The most memorable part of this whole show is when the bear sings good bye at the balcony with the adorable moon!Doesnt this makes you die a little inside? Dear big bear,I miss you :')



Lizzie McGuire

Mostly everyone knows this show right?Hillary Duff back then,but one good thing is Hillary seems like the only Disney star that grew up without screwing up things.Yes she may had dyed her hair black to look matured and all,but hey I think it's just part of growing up.Well at least she wasnt caught with alcohol and all those offensive things.I remember those evenings when I used to watch her shows and my bro will fight the remote with me just cause he wants to watch something else.Well,it was worth the fight because I wouldnt wanna miss out on Lizzie McGuire shows.I still remember her two buddies in the movie named Miranda and Gordon,right?hahah those good times :)

That's So Raven
Raven Symone!Yeah her real name was the same as her character's.She's such a funny girl,back then.I love watching That's So Raven.I love watching her humour and all.And the whole cast is actually very funny,her chef dad and her little brother.Oh and also Eddie!(Is that the right spelling).And and also Chelsea.Hahaha the best thing I can remember from this show is when she kept saying "OH SNAP!" in almost every situation.If you cant remember this show,well let me tell you that Raven was this high school girl who has the ability to see the future.Well,only at times.She's always trying to fix things up whenever she saw something but somehow,sometimes at least,she mess it up.All in all,its still like another teenager show where she has crushes and all that.Another catchphrase that I can remember from the show was when she used to say "ya nasty!".Haha.See..these are the shows that will make you remember you childhood days.

The Suite Life of Zack &Cody
Played by the Sprouse twins.If you were to google them right now,you'll see how matured and grown up they are right now.Ashley Tisdale recently starred in Hellcats and Brenda Song was last seen on Social Network.I guess you should still remember Maddie saying "yay me!" in this show.haha.I like Ashley Tisdale here more,before she acted in HSM.This was also another memorable disney show to me :)

Phil Of The Future
Well I cant remember TOO much of the show but I remember watching them too.Alyson Michalka (is that the right spelling) is really good.She also starred in Hellcats and had some good songs with her sister AJ.Have you heard of the potential breakup song by Aly & AJ?Its not bad at all!


And I'm sure to say that that batch of Disney stars were the best!
Before Hannah Montana and the rest came in.Doesnt it makes you wonder oh why things changed so drastically?But then again,it's over and long gone now.That was then Disney was an inspiration,not just some random tv shows.I can't believe they're actually showing Cicak-Man on Disney channel.like wth??
Somehow degrading its originality.We want good shows for our future generation.Not gonna screw up my children's childhood because I believe that's something we can never get back :)


ta-tah :)

1 comment: