Sunday, June 3

Classic childhood time

Been spending the week with the lovely buddies.

First we went for Tuesday pasar malam.
omething we love to do randomly,just to enjoy some time together and of course not forgetting to indulge ourseleves on the good street food there.
Monster of the night was probably Mi Ching as I dont get whats with her huge appetite of
 grabbing all the different types of food there.First was the fried chicken,then keropok,then the dai gao min and then sugar cane.Really,I had one packet of sugar cane and thats it for me.LOL.
and oh!Those lovely accesories :33
But it was a fun night,provided that we knew that there might not be any more 
chance for us to do this in the future.
Funny how Ching asked "I wonder if we would still come here when we are 40 or 50 years old" 
and I answered "hahah then we wont be eating all those fried stuffs anymore.We would probably be eating vegetarian food.and who knows we will be bringing our kids here together!"
Who will know what the future holds right? :)
 (taken from night market.cute eh? )

Last Friday night,after a long week of planning,
Darren drove us to Euro Fun Park!
You know,the one everyone has been talking about and seems like its only there for a month.
So,we decided to go before it was too late. The only frustrating thing about it is the long journey we took there.Maybe they should have built it around our area and I believe that maybe more people would go?
Anyway,no one can tell how excited or relieved it was when we saw the big euro wheel from outside.
Like finally we're here!

 
From the outside,the thing that totally freaked me out but also got me excited was the Vortex.
It looks like a fricking hammer/swing/the-whoopsy thing!
Anyway,Ching and I bought the entrance tickets and waited for Darren to look for a parking.
We paid RM4.00 for the entrance alone.and thats not it.LOL. 
the huge euro wheel.

So we walked around to see which attracts us and later on to buy the tokens.
Being the timid-moussy Jean,I only agreed to take on one less scary one.
Come on,I really cant take too adrenaline rushing thing.Yeah yeah..call me a freaking scary cat :P

Well for the less scary one,not remembering whats the name of the game,its like 8 bucks for one round.
Pretty pricey eh?
Darren and Ching later took on the crazy Vortex.
Really reallllly hands down for that.I was standing at the side of the thing and even though I wasnt in it,i can feel my heart pounding like mad.HAHAHAH.
and oh,its 10 bucks for the ride.Maybe its worthy for the ride of your life?

 The cousins.

 We were satisfied after two rides and decided to get chatime in degarden..
But Chatime was too packed with people,so we went for ice-cream instead! :)



Great night spent together.
Who knows when will our next time be?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment