Monday, June 11

Darren's 18th and much more!

Been going out lately.So here..gonna blog about em!

Was suppose to celebrate Darren's bday on sat but plans changed,and
 we randomly went out on Friday night right after Ching came back from KL.
Accompanied her for dinner at Thum's Kitchen.
Chicken Maryland.
Darren and I assisted in finishing the fries and so.heheh :)
and Ching fed me!Aww how sweet of you chingy :P

Couldnt really decide where to head next,so I was sort of craving for a sundae cup.
And we went for McD drive thru then.Suddenly,Ching came up with an idea to make Darren;s bday a special one and she was trying to explain to me but still..didnt get what was she trying to do at that moment.Well I just followed the flow.

This is what she ordered :
3 sundae cups 
one set of Happy Meal!

After placing the order at the ordering machine,Ching gave me a piece of paper and 
pen and told me to write these :
 It says : 
Free Sundae from Birthday boy!Hope it makes you smile :) Love,Darren.

That was then I knew what she was trying to do.Paid for the orders and when we reach the station to take our orders,we gave that piece of paper to the worker there and told them to give the paper along with one cup of Sundae ice-cream to the car behind (which we totally have no idea who was in it!)Wheee!She was sorta shocked and didnt know what was we doing,but yeah,she sorta gets it.Whatever it is,we didnt get to see the reaction of the lucky guy/girl who gets a free ice-cream from a total stranger.That was the first time we did such silly thing and guess what,its so cool.
Wanna know where we get that inspiration from?Check out Jayesslee's video :)
A small good deed will indeed make someone's day special,I believe :)

Headed to Ching;s house and started our 'mini celebration'

 A candle on top of a Sundae.Because birthday cakes are too mainstreammmm!
( P.S. Those candies are added by the bday boy himself)
 Sang happy birthday with the ice-cream and then we had our ice-creams for sort of a 'celebration'.LOL.Guess what?We even got one set of Happy Meal.

Alex from Madagascar :D

Since we already celebrated the night before,didnt do much on the Satuday itself.
Went shopping with sister for some home items at this nice store in town.Saw this realllly pretttyyyyyy vintage box that I totally fell in love with.Seriously,any girl would fall in love with it.
why oh why,didnt I get it? :/

Anyway,went for SMI campfire that night.Shall blog a little bout it at the next post.
Came back early knowing that Darren and Regine and their parents are hanging out at my house.
Since I skipped dinner,I got so hungry that I cooked some Maggi and forced them two to eat with me.hehehe.And and,I call the bowl of Maggi the best present ever for the buggar :D

Okies..here comes the next post !

No comments:

Post a Comment