Wednesday, February 13

CNY 2013 - Eve

Hellllooooooooooooooooo!
Just got back from Fraser Hill at about 7-ish just now and headed straight to another party in ipoh.
Soooo I just wanna use as much free time that I have now to update about cny this year.Pretty sure its gonna be the same old posts that I write about every year (because cny is all about traditions?)

Starting off with the eve of cny.
Well this is probably the most important event for the all chinese people,I mean...usually.
Its alllll about the reunion dinner :) Just the typical stuffs you know,like...all family members come back to their beloved hometown to feast with their beloved family with lots and lots of good chinese food?Yeap,those typical stuffs.
Sooo..that was I had too!Went back to Fraser Hill in the morning with a WHOLE LOAD OF BAGS (because I wanna look good and I have to take extras just in case I get all fickle-minded).

It feels good..you know.
Being in a cold environment and meeting the cousins which I havent really met in a while.hehe.
Sooo unpacked everything into our room and helped mum with packing the ang pows.Just the usual routines that I do every year :)

 Some pics on my reunion dinner :)
Just some shots of the place :)



 Reunited with Maggie ! <3 i="">

 Tau Fu Kang (looks like shark fin,huh? )

 Hainanese Chicken 

 Abalone *mmmmmm*

 Vegetables

 I really dont know what is this called.Something with the glass noodle.




 Aunt's AMAZING cooking :)

Taken in the recreation room


Mummy hahahaha


Me and naughty boy :P

Will update on my chor 1 and chor 2 tomorrow.
Meeting e girls for dim sum yay !

No comments:

Post a Comment