Thursday, February 7

Filling in

Just for the sake of updating the blog,here I'm going to blog about what I did most of the time during my break,SO FAR.
Okay...maybe not gonna tell you every little thing that I did.just gonna let you know the game I played to fill in my free times.And if you really jean for a long time,you should probably know that the only game jean used to play is The Sims :D

I remembered how I used to be this tiny little innocent girl watching her sister playing this game where she controls the characters' motion and happily building lots and placing furniture around.Then that was when I was first introduced into this game.Honestly there's nothing exciting about this game.There isn't reallllyyy any main objective to be achieved and unlike games like L4D,Need for Speed,Plants vs Zombies and all the other adrenaline rushing games,the sims is more of something...hmmm...how do i put this?Something relaxing?haha.It really teaches you nothing but somehow I got addicted to this game.Played from the first installment to the second and now the third!

So the current one that I'm playing right now is The Sims 3.
Without any add-ons yet because this dumbo doesnt know how to install them herself :/
Okay here's one itsy bitsy confession.I used to,USED TO use cheats to get big houses and nice furniture for my sims.I think everyone used to do that too?heh.You know the usual cheats like "kaching" and "motherlode".and oh!I learnt motherlode from zenli :D
BUT BUT BUT...
This time I did not!I literally started from the amount that the sims I chose to work.The lazy me didnt even create a sim and I just randomly picked it from somewhere :P



 The small house which I first started with.Furniture were already in the house so those are definitely not my choice haha.

 As my money grew,started buying better furniture and look!A pool :)

 Bought this house when my sim finally reached the top of his music business and married :)







Oh Oh!Got the fertility treatment reward from getting so many achievements done for both my sims.Results?A triplets when they finally "try for baby" LOL
Babies room 

So thats it.
Another boring day of jean's life :D

No comments:

Post a Comment