Sunday, February 15

HAHAHA..Melenie "SAM POU"

Woke up and headed to mt study room.Finish up my Science notes..packed my bag and read the paper.After lunch,I was sooo sooo bored..almost asleep on my bed.Den Melenie called and asked wether she could drop by here to finish up her problematic "Super Trouper".haha.Her cousin,Adrian and her mum came in too.

Helped Mel to type the lyrics and change the sound of the song..while her mum was chatting with my mum.Melenie..u can actually finish up on your own if you have patience.You will never learn to put your heart and patience into something you do.Don't get so stressed up easily and please remember this "PATIENCE IS THE KEY TO JOY"=)

Here comes the funnies part..the two mums were chatting about politics,young girls this day,our friendships..haha..den my mum asked her mum to sell Melenie to my family..jadi my mum's "sam pou".

I juz couldnt stop laughing...!!!!ROFL..Melenie hit and hit me.My bro went silent and its jux so funny.

Oh yes!Finally done with her song..Melenie said

"Mummy,lets belanja Jean something!"
"haha..nonid la"I replied
"Beacon Point...the nearest"her mum said.
"its ok..dunnid la.."
"Be my sam pou la.u can choose the first son or the second son since melenie has two brothers.."
"But Melenie kenot choose coz Jean only got one brother...untung Jean coz she get to choose.."Mother Tan said.

All burst with laughters..no thank you Melenie..i dun wanna be your "Ah Sou" but I dun mind callin you dai sou...hahahaha...den we can meet each other up everyday...



the word of the day...

"MUMS LOVE TO GOSSIP..."


No comments:

Post a Comment