Saturday, February 14

Its suppose to be a Happy Valentine.

Woke up and found 2 msg-es on my phone.One from Daphne
"Siow Jean,I'm not goin to skul 2moro.I dont think my grandfather can make it di.My mum is going out again.Now,his legs are turning blue according to my uncles"

And my heart pounded.Omg..poor girl.Checked the next msg...

"Siow Jean,me n Ker Chyi r not going skul..if teacher ask,juz say our grandpa's condition is terminal adi..tg"

Thinking that all I can do is tellin them to take care,Went to skul and Melenie told me tat she recieved the confirmation msg.The song on my head at tat moment is "This is for my people hu jux lost sumbody..."

Couldnt worry much about that as I'm goin to take Science and Maths test.Both test are fine...can say..nothing to stress.=)What reli bothers me is my annoying sore throat!!!urghh...

I'M SO SORRY KC AND CHARMAINE...
MAYBE GOD BLESS YOU AND UR FAMILY...

No comments:

Post a Comment