Friday, February 27

Muscles aching

Today is a rush day!Came the skul wif Ker Chyi as usual.when back to class after the speeches by teachers.Later,Jing(lou gong:])came up to me and told me tat
I gotta go down and see Miss Kogi(sports teacher) and take my pj
attire along.I duno wat's goin on that time coz no one inform me bout ANYTHING.
Went down,teacher told me to change to my pj attire...did as I was told...
Miss Kogi drove me and my teammates in her Kancil(she shud consider getting a
7 seater so she can fetch 2 teams one shot!)..reached PGS skul...
BLA BLA BLA..RAN RAN RAN
got third!!!not bad actually....got a medal at least:)
went back to skul..Miss Kogi gave some money to belanja us:))
After Science lesson(learnt the most talked about topic..guess??)
Found out tat Mel lost her karangan book..whole class searched their bag but its still
UNFOUND...
Chill Mel,you'll find it later.
Rite now,my knees,elbow and arm muscles are aching thnx to
the comnination of olahraga and marching..urghhh!!
I am dark too now!Gonna apply sunblock for tomorrow's marching from 8-10..
And goin for Kai Wen's GRAND PARTY at night
Will blog about the party...hmmmm...wondering how will it be ....
**SIGNING OUT**

No comments:

Post a Comment