Sunday, March 1

Happy B'day Kai Wen!:)



Yesterday(28/2),Ash,Yeelaine and Mel came to my hse so that we can go to Kai Wen's party together.LOL.was restless waiting for Yeelaine as she came late.We went through alot of big houses to find our actual direction.GUDNESS..Mel,Ash and Laine jux cant stop crapping.LOL.

"My maid's hse"
"My maid's maid's hse..."HUH??
"My bird's tree"
"horse"

Omg.They were so funny.Reached the place at almost 7.20.Came down from the car.omg.''MELENIE!!!!!"
Guess hu screamed tat?KAI WEN!she's so obsessed wif Mel and *** **!lol
Saw many ppl in the hse.Jia Wen and Jing was there before us.Mel and Yeelaine wore a tee and
shorts.Ash and I wore hoody and shorts.ok la.after all our dilemas duno wat to wear.
more and more ppl came but as many as I expected.the foursome(ash,me,mel and laine.xD)
sat in the same table as Zenli,her friendly sister,Carmen,Jing,Chai,Jia Wen and Eunice Mah
joined us later on.took some food and drinks and proceed wif dinner.After tat,we walked back to
the hse wif the umbrellas as it was raining.Sat down and watched this funny Singaporean show.
Went out for a walk.Look at the pool,look at the nice homes,jux look everywhere.We
wanted to go to the playground but were pulled away at first.Thnx to the scray sculpture.
HAHA.Ran bec n called Jing to go along coz she's always the daring one.Screamed all
the way passing tat area.The sculpture looks scary....LIKE A CHILD!
Lazed arnd the pool n tooks sum pics as memories.Den Kai Wen's mum took out the cake.ITS A GUITAR!! i wish tat mine will be a piano=))
n I dun want Happy Birthday.I want "FIFTEEN"haha.Sang song for her and ate the cake from Gold Vision.Den we take lots and lots of pics in the pool and arnd the neighbourhood.Arnd 10.40,my dad came and fetch us all to my hse.sis gave ash and yeelaine Royce choc.Ash love it.lol.it's from Singapore.We had a great night although was tiring of marching in the morning.
"COZ IT'S A GIRL'S NIGHT OUT..
IT'S ALRITE WITHOUT YOU!"
p/s Girls Night Out by Hannah Montana.







Guess hu??































































No comments:

Post a Comment