Saturday, March 21

Scales and Arpeggios

Had piano lesson this morning.ORAL!Ah..so not prepared.nvm..it's just singing.Thank god my sore throat recovered.haha.my piano sir don't have to suffer.Seen my url?I changed it to http://scales-arpeggios.blogspot.com just because i hate scales and like arpeggios.Just like life..scales and arpeggios goes up and down.And the worst part of piano exams is SCALES AND ARPEGGIOS!!I just hate them.Memorizing 64 scales for grade 6 kills me.I can't memorize it all.too much ..but I have to.Urgh...nvm.It's over.....wait.It's not over!Exam's in July I tink....

Downloaded this song called "Fight For Love" by Elliott Yamin.Not really addictive but I like the lyrics

I see that some people fight for love
They stick with it
Just can't quit it
Some people hide from love
They run from it, cause they don't want it
When you got a love and it's good like it should be
Makes you never wanna give it up
Cause you know that some people fight for love
And I believe it's true cause
I'd do the same for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment