Thursday, March 12

Is it over yet?

Not being emotional by the title.It's just my current favourite song called "Cry" by Kelly Clarkson.One of my b'day present by a weirdo is Kelly's new album "All I Ever Wanted".LOVE the tracks.Worth gettin album=)
An addition of the ppl who wished me :
Kevin,hu wished me in tuition.
Wei Yeh,LOL,hu gave a hacks sweet as pressie.
Jevin,hu msg-ed me.
Guai Zhai,hu also msg-ed me.(dun feel bad ya=] )
Angelene who dropped a msg on my facebook.
Darren,in tuition.
and omg!Thnx Ash for the song.I'm so touched.a billion thank you.I love the song.Coz I'm now fifteen and I believe u all love me:)
Daphne,thnx for the present.
Davinia,thnx for the present.That's so thoughtful.
So today was the worst day of examination.Flung all the papers.Yea.no joke.lol.Today the ex-students came back to take their SPM results.Too bad Daphne cant see *ehem ehem.Many got straight A's including Joey.Congrats Joey.Christine got 11A1??!Whoa!That's so good.Congrats Christine!!Wish I could be as smart as you.lol.
Nobody's perfect.Yday went to tuition and took the sejarah test of 55 questions.got 40/55.Not so good but considered good in my class.So,one by one marks are read out.Sum got 36,39,35 and watsoeva.My marks was read.All Mr.Anthony say is "not good"
Y???Others got lower den me he say good..alright..ok.Kai Wen got 33 and he said alright.Wei Yeh got 30 sumthing oso and Mr.Anthony say"u tembak oso can get so gud marks.."
Hello??Y didnt I get any praise..Wei Yeh say bcoz I'm his fave and he expect higher from me.
BLA BLA BLA.
Kai Wen say.."how to compare ?u're so smart..ofcoz la.."WATEVA.
Went to school and told frens bout it.SAME REACTION.
"so smart..blablabla..not ur standard...blablabla"
Dun you feel my pressure?
Sumthing happened in science tuition in Davinia's hse today.LOL.there's this question on chapter 4.here's the question:
Penis:An organ that_______ into female body during mating.
LOL.Darren and I keep guessing..diffuse?Mel is suppose to answer this ques.She goes "introduce the sperm into female body during mating".She thought we dun und.so she try to elaborate."introduce..like..sperm,meet ovum.Ovum,meet sperm"
LMAO.we all laughed including Pn.Shoba.Later den,we studied bout the birth control.There's one way where the tube will be blocked and sperm can't diffuse with ovum.den I said..
"awww..too bad.Mel cannot introduce them togethere edi..".lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment