Tuesday, March 31

Sad and stressed..

It's already 31st March.End of March.Starting of a very very busy and stressful month.April.
Enrolment...haihs..this day kenot..tat day kenot..May is too late for enrolment..All the saturdays are crazily full!GOODNESS!We're so dead.But luckily we finally settled on the 25th April.Anniversary day.whatever.Told those recruits to show the souvenir sample on Monday..no one came.Tuesday..no sample.They're so goin to get it tomorrow.Everyday I eat and sleep thinking bout their enrolment.Alamak..how can they be so relax?It's like we're enroling instead of them.a big HAIHHSSSSS....

Went for training today.guess what we did?Weight training T__T ..carried buckets of sands (to train muscles according to Miss Kogi).Before I went home,got a news from Cheryl.Stephanie (Ex-CS) told us,the 07/08 badge of modern dance to go for a dance audition.Which is THIS FRIDAY!sO..it means..we only have tomorrow and Thursday to practice.Straightaway passed the news to Amanda,she said anything lor..Mel oso said anything lor...Suet Yee sounds excited..I'm like "harh...?hmmm....".Anyways,decided to just go.
Asked Stephanie wether we can use our old dance.Tracks including:
Temperature-Sean Paul
Low-Flo-Rida
Feedback-Janet Jackson
Me Againts The Music-Madonna feat. B.Spears
Actually,don't you think those tracks are too old?I mean..there are so many new dance tracks up and we should use some new songs.Make it a little more fresh.Stephanie don't really agree on the old dance.So,we decided we're gonna make new steps with new songs.IN TWO DAYS TIME.Wish us luck!Staying back till 4 tomorrow...tuition at 5 to 7...another stressing tuition from 8-10.
I wish someone could save me and make me feel...FEARLESS!
Taylor Swift-Crazier
I'd never gone with the wind
Just let it flow
Let it take me where I want to go to
You open the door
There's so much more
I've never seen it before
Always tryin to fly
But I couldnt find wings
But you came along and you changed everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment