Friday, April 3

Curiousity KILLS

I've never gone with the wind,just let it flow.Let it take me where it wants to go =)
Been too busy to post these days.Staybacks for dance practice.gosh,muscles aching.Haha..guess I'm not used to it YET.Wait till there's more.
Today after recess we went to the hall for Sejarah and Geo kerja kursus ceramah.It's suppose to guide us.But it didn't really did so.The sejarah one was pretty boring and rather confusing.Geo was the same also.The ceramah just left me confused.Did it really help you?
Came back to class.Thought the ceramah till 12.50.It ended early.Didn't bring the last subject books and just sat in class chit-chatting.Haha.This time we're on lamo's problem.Haihs.Lamo..I adviced the negative way and Ker adviced the total opposite.We shall put you in dilema.We shall see wether you'll make the right decision.It's all up to you.HEHEH..but trust me.I experienced betrayal and hurt and definately...RELATIONSHIP.
Someone wrote sweet stuffs on Ker's book!OOOHH...as friends la.Ker don't kill me yea!^^
Did we make it thru audition?Why no one call me?Curiousity kills!

No comments:

Post a Comment