Sunday, April 19

THE REVOLVING REALM

Just came back from Fraser Hill with the new member of the family,*drumrolls…OSCAR!
Haha.it’s a 2 month old puppy from Fraser Hill.
Yay!Mum and dad approved it!will blog bout Oscar 2moro.

Not going to blog much bout gathering since I left halfway.
What we did?well,we helped the recruits with their souvenir.(folding stars)
Watched the marching comp.haha.can control myself from laughing.
Enjoyed the SMI sketch at the starting.the ending was hanging.
Sorry bro,I know you made the storyline.
Wei Jiet and Vil Minn were funny.well,just so you know.the way they talked to the waiter is the usual way they talk everyday.I know it.haha.they talk to me like that too.to annoy me.Before I left,I still managed to dance with my peeps.
Yay!Had fun though it’s just for awhile.
Overall,it’s a great day.
Stupid Wei Jiet,almost make me fall .xDD
CONGRATS LOOSEN on winning the signature hunt!
Congrats SMI too :)
Let’s revolve again!HAHA.


Will blog bout Oscar and Fraser Hill 2moro :))
Feeling tired today.

No comments:

Post a Comment