Monday, April 27

A letter from Adelaide

Yay!Got a letter from Adelaide,Austalia!
Cousie Mei Jee wrote a letter to me..gosh.So happy to receive it.
When I got it I was quite surprised and in my mind was like “sweat..”because we chat frequently through msn and she didn’t even mention she wrote a letter/card for me.haha.Thnx Mei Jee for taking the time to send me such cute card and don’t feel guilty for the late birthday card.
It’s already vv thoughtful of you to take the time and trouble to write from Australia.
LOL.how come you know I’ll “sweat” when I receive the card?
No wonder why u wrote..
“BB,remember don’t “sweat” after receiving this card”
haha.u can read my mind!=)
And thnx for the cute postcard of the Rundle Mall,Adelaide.
Btw,why are there 4 piggies in the middle of the square?haha.


Half content of the card =)

AHHH...came to school and talked bout the sleepover.
Laughing at our sillyness…
Gosh.good times together =)
Next time is SMI gathering
kay Mel?
Kay Suet Yee?
Kay Amanda?
Kay Ker?
Kay Zat?

No comments:

Post a Comment