Wednesday, April 29

A good yet not so good news

It’s already the 29th of April..and closer to byebye April!..
Oh wait!Byebye April means hello to May the month of exam?oh.my.god.
Haven’t really started to study yet..especially those subjects coming out form 1 and 2.
Guess I better kick start a little faster whenever I can..

We did tekan tubi for ujian SEGAK
Ouch my shoulders and stomach really hurts.
It’s going to hurt more tomorrow.haha.

Got a good news today…or is it bad?
Pn.Fairuz came into the class for BM period as usual and we marked the exercises we did..suddenly,Kai Wen turned behind and asked Ker wether teacher is pregnant.
LOL.I wonder why she asked so and I looked at teacher’s stomach.Oh god.It really looks like she’s pregnant.haha.Ker asked Melenie to ask teacher and all Melenie answered is “what?Pn.Fairuz is my friend now is it?”ishhh..
I turned behind and asked Jun Ting the same question “Is teacher pregnant?”
She said “she looks like right?”…hmm..still unknown.
To me,it really looks like 3 or 4 months but no one said anything bout it.
Times up!BM period over!Jing was so brave to ask teacher and Pn.Fairuz said it’s a yes.
5 months!whoa.Yilian and I were shocked cause we guessed 4 months..it doesn’t look big.I’m happy for her..
BUT..BUT..BUT..
If it’s 5 months..approximately 4 more months she will deliver and it will be around…
May,June,July,August….AUGUST or SEPTEMBER!
That’s around our exam time.how will we survive without our class teacher/BM teacher?
Wow..I’m happy,yet worried.haha.
Nevermind..we shall take it as it comes.


-Tonight tuition Geo test!Yikes!Better go study!byeee…-

No comments:

Post a Comment