Thursday, April 30

Pressure+a bang on the head by drumsticks

How’s geo test yesterday?
Haha.Eventually I put the wrong answer for the question that I actually know.
Urghhh!Geramnya..went back home only realized.*bangs head to the wall
Sometimes,the tinsy tiniest mistake is commonly made.haihs..nvm..let go and move on with life.Oh yeah..and Mr.Anthony is sooo “kind” to give us a surprise Sejarah objektif exam..and it was HARD.hard as rock.just plain hard.what I did?*bang bang bang..Paper Plane song by M.I.A. and Wei Yeh dumbly copied my answers.well,didn’t really tembak all lah..just some ques which I know the answer but the choice given are all twist and turned up words.It’s complicated.Nyways,before Mr.Anthony gave out the test..he passed back the old Sejarah test bab 3 which we did like four weeks ago.Before handing out,he explained that he will call out our names and tell the marks according to grades A+,A and

A+ = Perfect score..100 %
A =2 or 3 mistakes
A = more than 3 mistakes but not bad also
No grade = Not so good..bad!

So he then passed out the papers.bla bla bla..some get A+ some get A..but he just read thru their names and grades.Didn’t say anything else.Kai Wen,Jia and Wei Yeh all got
A+ ..(hehe..thanks to my short notes I’ve made for them)
Then I sitting there wondering “hmm..where’s my paper?what would he say bout me this time?”
Well,I actually hope I didn’t get too well to show Mr.Anthony I’m not that smart.I’m not that perfect.I don’t want him to expect me to get perfect all the time.Then the moment of truth.he called out..duno why he pull the Tan so long

“Tannnn…Siow Jean..(he smiles)..OFCOZ…A +”

Sitting on my place thinking..oh god!did he just say ofcoz?Did he just did that again?
I hate pressures!Why must he make me his “favourite so called perfect” student?
Do you feel the pressure?What if one day I don’t score?Will it be a big matter to him?No one else in the tuition gets these stuffs but me.haihs..what else can I do but to try my best to keep up with the “perfect” image.hmphh…

……

It was overall a lazy day today.Mr.Gee didn’t come into class and no nagging for today.haha.it feels good without him boasting bout his son,his daughter,his wife,his sister..and the list goes on…and on….and on….

Best periods of all ..MUSIC!
Haha.pity Pn.Florina.we’ve been planning to go on with the singing test since a month ago but couln’t carry out because interrupted by meetings every week.every week.no time to carry on with singing.so what we did?We did DRUMMINGS of course.
The beat is stuck in my head…*trrakk tak tak trrakk tak tak tak..tak..tak.tak..
Haha.Then Pn.Florina asked me to helped her Photostat some stuffs.I stood up and guess what?The monkey Melenie beside me suddenly swang her drumsticks and hit my head.OUCHH..it was pain at that moment then nothing edi.I still recognize myself..I know hu I am..so okay okay.nothin wrong.
Went to help Pn .Florina Photostat the papers.while waiting at the bookshop,I suddenly felt my head pain.internal pain.I rubbed my head and it hurts.Lol.Who will think how a pair of drumsticks can have such effects on my head?Aiyoh..went to tuition at Davinia’s place also feel the pain.Till now,also pain and getting a little pening.urghh…but as much as it hurts I gotta gear up on my folios.Been working really hard these days.I know what’s important and what’s not at this time of the year.


Addy is going to give me a kiss as she promised.She said if I could put all the songs she listed down on a small note..she would give me a kiss.LOL.
Hehehhe…no larh.I don’t need ur so called “valuable” kiss,Addy.

-Thanks for the gift-

No comments:

Post a Comment