Monday, April 13

For a love to keep me safe and warm..

A very very very Happy Birthday to my angel...ANGELENE CHEAH!
yOu're finally 14 today!awww..watching you grow up so fastly..*sobx sobx.Wishing you all the best the whole year round and hope you can come back this year.Missing you alot although the last time we met was..3 months ago.Stay youthful!Have a blast!<3
Happy fifteenth birthday to Avi and Kirsten too!=))
Perhimpunan was held today along with the perlantikan of class rep,librarians,hse captains and prefects.LOL.Melenie said "*sobx..my Stephanie's a prefect now.Oh how she grew up so fast.She's a big girl now.I'm so proud of her.My Stephanie.."in a dramatic tone ofcoz.haha.kenot tahan her la.kenot sit quietly and patiently during perhimpunan.must move about wan.If Pn.Florina take us to Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra(MPO)...Melenie sure kenot tahan.
Clapped for Yee Laine and ofcoz..Li Tng!I'm proud of her too.She's an ass head prefect.haha.
ASS HEAD :D
Got "girl stuff" ceramah today.It was quite okay overall.At least it's not boring.It was the same penceramah as last 2 year's.Came out of the dewan and getting ready to go to bengkel.Addy and Pei Qi was outside.We went to them.
Addy said:She's quitting.
*dang! My heart sorta shrink.
omg.can't believe this is happening.what a shocker.Gonna deal with it tomorrow.Gosh..
For a shield from the storm
For a friend; for a love
To keep me safe and warm, I turn to you.
For the strength to be strong;
For the will to carry on;
For everything you do;
For everything that's true, I turn to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment