Tuesday, April 7

Sejarah...sejarah..amboi sejarah!

Happy Belated Birthday Charmaine and Jun Ting!
Tomorrow night got Sejarah and Geo tuition.Aiyerrr...lol.Got sejarah test.Studied...and studied hope not to get bad results.I brought sejarah tt revision paper and asked Charmaine to question me.Allelua.All correct!Then Kai Wen came.
Kai Wen:Jean,have you studied yet?(showing the paper)
Me:Yeah.question me and see.
Kai Wen:Negeri manakah yang diisytiharkan sebagai kawasan putih?
Me:Melaka,Kedah,Perlis....
Kai Wen:Bercham...
Kai Yen interupted from behind
Kai Yen:Setiawan,Menglembu...
Me:Aiyorhh...don't give me the wrong answers pls..haha
Kai Yen and Pia was revising behind.Kai Wen and I joined.
Question:Siapakah Sir Henry Gurney?
Kai Yen:Pengasas Gurney Plaza.
Question:Siapakah Sir Edward Gent?
Kai Yen:Pengasas gentleman toilet.
Question:How does Chin Peng looks like?
Can't rmb hu said:Take a mirror and look into it.That's how Chin Peng looks like.
Aiyorr...thank god those answers didn't store in my head.Haha.If not ,sure fail.F!!
Please don't rain.I wanna go pasar malam.=S




No comments:

Post a Comment