Tuesday, April 21

Chicken Soup For The Soul

School day again after three days of nice holidays!
It was an o-KAY day though I’m kinda busy and tired..well I am always busy.haha.
Today again..went to the bilik media for Moral lesson.this time..we watched ‘Chicken Soup For The Soul”..I remember reading the books.. but haven’t gotten for the soul.so far only read “Chicken Soup For Teenagers I “,”Chicken Soup For Teenagers II” and “Chicken Soup For Girls”.kinda like the short stories inside bout people’s life.same as the one we watched today.but sweat la need to summarize the stories we watched.thank god I paid full attention watching it.

Stayed back till 3 for leaders’ meeting.this time with 7th Coy.discussed whatever we need to for the upcoming Enrolment which is like…this Saturday!o.m.g!?so quickly…gosh.
Pumped the recruits..I see them pump also I sam tong but they deserve it for not working hard enough.Anyways,I pumped with them also.haha.for fun?i like pumping?
Suddenly only I saw Loo Sen in my school with Kurtis,Wei Phun,Vil Minn and gang.
In my mind I was thinking” what are they doing here?”
I passed by him and he didn’t even say hi.=.= HELOO??
I’m your sister you dumbo!sombongnya…haha.

Came back home at around 4.so hot.no electricity.till 6 only got.that’s why I can only blog now ..thank god.If not I’ll ask mummy to bring me out!

If you’re wondering,Oscar is doing fine ^^


My half body and Oscar!



No comments:

Post a Comment