Tuesday, April 14

Surviving thru piano class.

School was..as usual.
Nothing bad..nothing nice.But still worried bout the exco.
Went to bilik media during Moral lesson and Pn.Azira showed videos on pembuangan bayi and family issues these days.
The first part was kinda boring cause it is all about news.
Then came in the story of runaway wife and child abuse.
Gosh.How could people these days be so heartless?Poor child.
I admit..Imma lucky girl.I’m thankful and grateful for everything.

Cant go parade with babes to get Addy’s present.Had piano lesson.
Thought it was going to be a disaster but it turned out fine.
I even got thru oral.
And wow…he praised my voice =D

DANG!
Just got a text that I was and wasn’t waiting for.
“wow.It seems like the weather today is so awesome ehh.HA HA HA”
Teoh Kai Wen,the more you say this…it’s going to rain even heavier hahaha.
And then we kenot go pasar malam.HA HA HA.


I turn to you-Christina Aguilera
When I lose my will to win,
I just reach for you and I can reach the sky again.
I can do anything,
'Cause your love is so amazing; 'cause your love inspires me.
And when I need a friend, you're always on my side;
Giving me faith that gets me through the night.
For a shield from the storm;
For a friend; for a love
To keep me safe and warm,
I turn to you.
For the strength to be strong;
For the will to carry on;
For everything you do;
For everything that's true,
I turn to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment