Monday, April 20

O-dear Sze Lynn

Oh Sze Lynn turned a big ONE last Saturday.
This explains why I left gathering halfway.
Reached Fraser Hill at about 7..greeted everyone and went to the dining hall.
Wow..decorated with colourful balloons.and as usual..many guests came.
Was greeted by Michelle and Bernard.Ate and ate whatever’s served.
Stupid Loo Sen..gave me wine and told me it is grape wine.
Took it and omg..such funny taste.kenot tahan.gave it to mum.she laughed at me =.=
Like a buffet.sat in the dancing hall to eat cause dining hall is full with VIPs..
At around 9.30..Sze Lynn’s cake was taken out.fuyoohh!It’s so nice.
Oh well,ofcoz it is..it is specially made for this baby.
Mummy!I want a nice birthday cake like that too!LOL.idk..my next year’s cake must be a music keyboard!muahaha.xD.
Nyways,the cake and cupcakes are delicious.mmmm…
Gosh,I remember seeing Sze Lynn as a baby when she came to my hse from KL when she is just 2 day old.i mean it..2 DAY!and now..a year.awww…
Anyways,told mum that the bungalow that Ker and Maine will be staying over is just the bungalow down there.haha.
then mum asked me to invite them over since there’s so much food and cake.LOL.
They came in a battalion.7 kids+Ker’s mum.
Met Marcus and Melissa.they’re soo cute.don’t und why Ker say they’re vv naughty.ahaha.Mum and I took them around the bungalow just for a visit.It was “kiiiinda” awkward but haha.hu cares?They walked back to the bungalow.hope there aren’t any miscount since they have so many with them.maybe they shud headcount and play “follow the leader”…
Went to bed early at like 11.slept like a pig.*oink oink!
Well I’m not the only one.bro and I was tired the whole day for gathering.
The next day..woke up and had big apple doughnut.woohoo!
THE ALIEN

Started journey back to Ipoh at around 2.reached home at around 5..aunts and uncles pursuated us to stay longer but my dad noes I can’t survive without the internet.Fraser Hill has a bad connection .FYI.
Here are some pics of Sze Lynn’s b’day party..


A birthday is not complete without these red eggs!

Fireplace decorated with COLOUFRUL balloons.

the beautful cake with a doll and 1 on it + cupcakes.aku jealous!


cake cutting :)
Eng Jie:It's not my bday but I enjoy the food!



aww..isn't she the cutest thing?I like her hair style.maybe i shud tie that one fine day..

pressie time with two monkeys!=)
A teddy well not Mr.Bean's teddy..

*speechless

No comments:

Post a Comment