Monday, April 20

a new man in the family..=)

A special post for a special dog =)
Of 15 years of life..I finally got a puppy.LOL.
Thanks to mummy and daddy.there are no harsh in getting it.easy job.
Well,my cousin took my sis to a neighbour’s hse in Fraser Hill.Lots of pups there.
My sis took this back to Fraser Hill home.Haha.I wasn’t there but my cousin said she tried to ask my father whether we can keep it.it didn’t work.my dad didn’t say yes nor no.
Gave Loo Sen.He carried the pup and showed to my dad.the same thing.
No reaction was given.
Hahaha.then sis came to me in the dancing hall.suddenly she asked me

SIS:*carrying the pup..Cute anot?
Jean:Yeah.from where wan?why you carry here geh?
SIS:do you wanna keep it?
Jean:hahaha.I don’t think we can.
SIS:Can..here…hold it.
Jean:*holding the puppy* so?
SIS:Now go to your father and work it.
Jean:what?!me?why me?
SIS:Cause he will only listen to you.
Jean:oh well,give it a try.

Me selambaly carry the puppy in front of dad.Didn’t say a word.
I did the “so..can we keep it?” reaction.
He finally said..”up to you all lah”oolalala.haha.we get to keep it.
Sis's bf Richard will be incharge of taking Oscar to dog's school,grooming,and dog training.
sis is incharge of expenses.bro?the dirty jobs.lol.
me?giving it lots and lots of LOVE

Sis asked me for the name.
I suggested PRADA..it sounds luxurious.
Sis likes Jeffry..bro likes Obama..lol..but it's pretty disrespectful..mum likes Frankie..
But dad decides Oscar.not bad actually..Oscar awards.lol.
OSCAR it is.officially Oscar.
I heart heart heart Oscar!
and the Oscar goes to...
oops!wrong Oscar!xD
awww...he's sleeping.sorry,blur caption.
a 2 month old male Shihtzu ..not pure shihtzu.

<3

LOL.me sesated again.just trying to steal Oscar's spotlight.tak layak rite?tak cukup comel.=P

Oscar's leash.he's a male but someone told me it's okay though it's pink :)

hehehe.

-Mel,Ash,Ker,Addy,Zat is coming for sleepover this Friday.you girls got to see him.but I won't set it free since Ker is afraid of dogs and Zat is a Malay=)-

No comments:

Post a Comment