Friday, May 1

Omega Tan

Took Oscar for a walk yesterday evening.And guess who I met…AGAIN.
Jevin.haha.I’m not sombong kay..you also didn’t say hi so I didn’t say hi also.Fair and square.Now stop your complaints.xD.
Met Wei Phun and Jiet too.when I met them I told Oscar to remember their faces so the next he sees them he will bite them.haha.in a joking tone of coz..

They were playing with Oscar in the house compound.
I was there laughing at the way they talk to each other.always use the words..”dei!dei!”

Wei Phun:Dei..what’s his name ah?
Me:Oscar
Wei Phun:Why Oscar?Give it another name lah..
Me:Dei.Oscar good werd.It’s original name is Obama.
Wei Jiet:Obama??Why?
Me:I don’t know.But we changed it because it sounds insulting to Obama.
Wei Jiet:Yeah.Let’s make it more insulting.We shall name it Loo Sen.
*Loo Sen gave Jiet “the look”
Wei Phun:Agree.Oscar Tan….Oh kai tan(lay chicken egg)…
*pause…ROFL…hahahaha..I laughed non-stop..
Me:Wooi!Don’t so bad give him such name lah you..
Wei Phun:Or even better.Name it Michael Tan.
Me:Why Michael pula?ishh..
Wei Jiet:Mai kai tan (buy chicken eggs)..sounds nice
Me:Ishhh..now stop with the names.His name is OSCAR..
Wei Phun:I got a better one..Omega Tan (Omega eggs)

All I did was sitting down there laughing while they were playing with him.Funny lar..alamak..LMAO.Suddenly Jiet took Oscar away..and said he will bring it home for a day.I..ofcoz don’t let him.He still wanna take him home.Suddenly,Oscar uses his brain and peed while Jiet is holding him.haha.I laughed at Jiet.Padan muka.say wanna take Oscar..sendiri pula kena.

…….

Currently touring around the world with Darren.haha.in less than 24 hours.
Didn’t know that I can see my own area in Google Earth..can draw my kawasan kajian through google earth.You should try.
Suddenly landed at Mexico and I said ”Noooo not Mexico!Swine flu alert!Swine flu alert!Wear ur mask!”
Hahaha.
(p.s he’s my childhood friend.ntg more than that =) )


-Darren,I’m taking Chloe.She’s so adorable-

No comments:

Post a Comment