Sunday, May 17

Gives you hell


the one hu keeps on saying.."hell..hell.." is Sweat YEE!!haha

LOL.This was made on 24th April 2009..the day before enrolment.I remember walking round Ipoh town with Amanda on that afternoon.Apparently,we were looking for a shop but don't actually know where.yea..we're like lost dogs.lol.Had sleepover at my place here.When my parents were sleeping,we made the night young.LOL.well,we laughed alot...as in..ALOT.well what can we expect when we have Zatil,Amanda and Suet Yee together.hahax.I admit me and Melenie are also crazy and high at times but not their levels.the one on the leftest is Amanda,Zatil in the middle and Suet Yee on the right.they were on my bed..MINE!I was at the right side but you can't see me till Amanda says .."go Siow Jean!"and I say "oh yeah!"..I was busy doing sumthing at that time.The camera person was Melenie...and Ker was too shy for the camera.well,she not as noisy as us.Awww...good times with this people.right Suet Yee?right Amanda?right Ker?right Mel?right Zatil?*sorry it was blur.It was dark at that time.too bad.quality not soo good.

UNCLE SWINE...!*oink oink!
Uncle Swine likes to sleeps..he sleeps all the time..
Uncle Swine is very perasan..i mean VERY PERASAN..
Uncle Swine is just so swine-ishh..
Uncle Swine lives near me..maybe he'll pass his virus to me(choi!touchwood!)
Guess who is Uncle Swine?...haha
*drumrollssssssssss
UNCLE SWINE IS JEVIN!!
JEVIN THE SWINE

roast a pig?roast Jevin!

hahahaha.u can look up for him on facebook.He has a very nice name there..lol..
"Jevin Swine"
*will blog more bout Uncle Swine when the viruses spread even worse
xDD

hey Jevin!*oink oink!

No comments:

Post a Comment