Friday, May 22

Close to be overrrrrrrrrr!

EXAM
Today was PJK,Moral and Sivik.yea..I know what you're thinking..no need to study subjects.haha.I studied anyway,but it came out unexpected stuffs which I don't even know.So basically I tembak most of them.I'm soo "proud" of myself.Though it's not officially the end of exam,I feel more relaxed coz Monday is only BM Kertas Satu.Bye bye sleepless nights..and did I mention?I am damn tired.

CAMP
Stayed back to have LM on camp.oh god..it's in one week time.And gathering too.Wow..I can imagine the tired days ahead.Gotta print camp letter and get everything done as soon as possible.Tomorrow also got meeting and helping Pn.Florina on the COGA high-tea thing.Can't sleep till late afternoon..but seriously sleepy now.tonight some more got ang's tuition.Yilian,I need you to make me awake all the time.Like seriously.Nyways,collected the woods from broken furniture from the so called haunted ground.Actually we dunnid to do it all today if there isn't the Indian men removing those woods.Why are they taking out woods to the truck?Aren't those school's properties.Maybe Melenie was right.The monkey might had asked them to throw it away..maybe those were junks to the monkey.The monkey must not be named but I will let you guess.A person who doesn't like our music activities,only support KRS..pronounce pidato as pidado.LOL....hope we collected enough woods for campfire night..menu confirmed and I'm going to survey the prices of food.*phew! Lots to do just after exam.

SONGS
Downloaded some nice songs though having exam.The new songs helped me study..yeap.I HAVE to study with music.

Her Diamonds-Rob Thomas
Note To God-Charice
New Divide-Linkin Park
Kristy,are you doing okay?-The Offsprings
Forever and Almost Always-Kate Voegele
Hush Hush-Pussycat Dolls
Imma Be-Black Eyed Peas
Wanted-Jessie James
Permanent-David Cook <--- the one he sang at the finals.It touched my heart.He sang it for his
late brother.omg..so sad.escpecially this part...

'I know he's living in hell every single day..and so I ask,oh God is
there some way for me to take his place?'


--Melenie,I'm soooo going to get my McD.Save up from now onwards!xD --

No comments:

Post a Comment