Saturday, May 23

Tradi Cooking!

Went to school in the morning to try out Tradi cooking.haha.Amanda arrived to us with her MC Hammer dance.LOL.back to tradi cooking..It didn't turn out..put pegs!put leaves!put roots!we almost put everthing in.Burried the potato and eggs in the ground.Started by digging a suppose to be deep hole but we didn't manage to do so..it was just right.The first time trying..took a long time to light up fire.Our problem is we donnot have fire starters or punks.Even when we lighted up the fire,it wouldn't stay long.hmmm..tried the coy store.The grill to the coy store was locked so I can't go in.Thank god Jing thought me to climb.LOL.it was rough but nevermind.Tried to open the damn coy store.another problem.The key was mad.It didn't work.like what Amanda said,only those with 'jodoh' with the store can open the store.hmm..no time to waste.Went to parade as fast as possible to get fire starter and matches.end up buying matches only..no fire starter.Tried the fire again...didn't work out.Even we try to sing songs to light it up,it just can't work.LOL.it might be worse.we singing?it will rain!haha..then Amanda suggested me to call bro..Loo Sen.And we started singing ..."LooSen up my buttons..."yeah..that's how they call my bro.It goes like this..

Me:gor,ehh,how do u start a fire?We tried vv long also kenot start..start also will go off.."
Loo Sen:Where are you now?
Me:In school lorhh..
Loo Sen:Ohh.I'm in bamboo forest now.
*was thinking to myself..what are u doing there?lol.
Me:Bamboo forest??sweat..
Loo Sen:what's ur problem?
Me:I can't start the fire.
Loo Sen:* do this...do that

So we tried his way.it worked.but it's a little too late.Almost an hour to go back.hmmm...stopped everything.digged the potato.Not cooked.digged the eggs..cracked them.One was a bit cooked.well,crazily hot day with the fire.


Went tesco to survey marketing prices.Yay..half work done.Amanda!We need to discuss =)

Something I discovered today dissapoint me.But whatever ryte?I never let my feelings fall to deep..not to ANYONE.

Just so you know,that thing you did?Made u look silly..ur making a fool out of urself and I'm sorry I can't help you.I'm sorry you're not like me.and I'm sorry to make u feel THAT insecurism..sorry for being sorry for urself..now u make me laugh at you...*tsk tsk tsk

You told me there's no need
To talk it out 'cause its too late
To proceed and slowly
I took your words and walked away
No looking back I wont regret,
no I will find my way
I'm broken but still I have to say
It's alright, okay
I'm so much better without you
I won't be sorry
Alright, okay
So don't you bother what I do
No matter what you say ,I wont return
Our bridge has burnt down ,I'm stronger now
Alright, okay I'm so much better without you
I won't be sorry .......

No comments:

Post a Comment