Thursday, May 14

Danny..*sobs sobs

After all this while...he's gone.
Why?why?why?...
It's okay..I'm still your fan.I'll miss your soulfulness...
Bye Danny Gokey!

<3

Finals is next week..which is the week of exam.how?

MUSIC EXAM
Took music test today.it was tough.Saw people cheating.oooohhh....but those people wasn't caught.What was caught in the chapel was two rats.LOL.and Pn.Florina asked us to take it back to rear.Hu would do that?C'mon..rats..they are dirty..I mean dirty!Was thankful I took a long thought on one question asking the composer of classical period.Well,teacher only told us to browse about romantic period and we all just memorise Federic Chopin (which I just found out that he's actually not gay..haha) Johann Strauss and etc.I read the question properly and answered Mozart.thank god..thank god..lol.Mel became mad because of this exam.I told her to bang her head till she is normal before talking to me because all she talks was nonsense.haha.

-have been busy studying these days...oh gosh...-




No comments:

Post a Comment