Monday, May 25

Passing another day

Done with BM paper 1 this morning.We can officially call Mid-Year over.Not trying to scare anyone here but since Mid-Year is over,it kinda draw us nearer to trials,and then sooonn PMR!*screams!Can’t believe I made the stupiest silliest mistake in my Bm paper today.Now I feel so useless.LOL.that question was easy..and my carelessness took one mark away.aihs..move on eh?Just move on..Jean you gotta move on!No use crying over spilled milk..yea yea..Got Geografi and Perdagangan paper back too.well,it wasn’t good yet it wasn’t as bad as I predicted.

And guess what?Amanda dreamed of me yesterday….AGAIN.This time…it’s about..about…NOT TELLIN.shhh..it’s sorta private.The last time was she dreamed of me was a funny dream.It goes like this..Zenli gave me a call and asked me to pass the phone to Amanda who is just around.And so I passed the phone to Amanda,Zenli asked “eh eh!Amanda!How to sing the spongebob square pants song?I need it for my mother’s funeral..”LOL.why would Zenli need the spongebob song for her mum’s funeral.CHOI CHOI!Her mum is still alive..touchwood.LOL.weird dreams..and and Suet Yee too.She dreamed that Amanda and her was lesbo partners.LMAO.wow…imagine that!

Dateline for Geo folio is this Friday.That’s why I’m almost completing it.Almost done.thank goodness I start earlier..and I wanna finish my Sejarah as fast as possible though we’re suppose to pass it up after the hols

Dad is going to Fraser Hill tomorrow.He’s staying there for almost a month to help aunts with the management.well just so you know,it’s sort of a hotel management in Fraser Hill.Not really a hotel,more like a resort or chalet in Fraser Hill.We call them bungalows.haha.my hometown,Fraser Hill!Love there especially during CNY or Xmas..the big hall where we all gather and and oh!The music room.haha.Will I miss dad?Maybe a lil..but more worried with mum for fetching us to and fro for tuitions and other activities.LOL.Mum told bro to be the man in the hse since father won’t be in.haha.I DON’T THINK SO!I can take goooood care of myself..not depending on that Tan Loo Sen.

Addicted to No Boundaries..not telling by who.haha.

Seconds, hours, so many days
You know what you want, but how long can you wait?
Every moment last forever.
When you feel you've lost your way.

What if my chances were already gone?
I started believing that I could be wrong.
But you give me one good reason.
To fight and never walk away.

So here I am, still holding on

With every step, you climb another mountain
Every breath, it's harder to believe
You'll make it through the pain, weather the hurricanes
To get to that one thing.

Just when you think the road is going nowhere
Just when you almost gave up on your dreams
They take you by the hand and show you that you can
There are no boundaries.
There are no boundaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment