Monday, May 4

Started off morning “wetly”.Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain.It was raining and cold.I mean it COLD.Whenever it rains,I will be the coldest one among my friends.haha.Charmaine knows very well because I will always ask her to feel the coldness of my hand.haha.beyond compare ryte Charmaine?=)
Yay.no assembly.Dunnid to stand at the staircase and sing.Oh wait,we still have next week and the week after..and the week after..and after…and after…HAHAH.oh well,still managed to escape today.

Poor Jing today.That dumbo Kai Wen again…hahaha.Kai Wen is always the batu api between me and Jing.Alamak..whatever Kai Wen will backstab bout me in front of me jau I don’t know lahh..but I can predict it must be something just silly and makes Jing thinks I’m angry at her.Just like today…Kai Wen said I have a new target edi and don’t want Jing.Oh yes I do have an affair with Suet Yee.haha.daring to admit that.I think Jing didn’t know I have a new company..my dear Oscar!Kai Wen said my new target’s name is Oscar from SMI.LOL…not sure wether Jing thinks it’s real but Kai Wen was crapping all the way

“Oscar goes to her house all the time…I came to her house and saw her hugging Oscar…blab la bla..”

LOL.but at the end,told Jing the truth.hah..another prank in the class.Just another day in our insanely real life.


Yappy!If it doesn’t rain,Ker is going to take me to the park.yay.with Kai Wen.omg?and is Suet Yee going?hmmm…and Charmaine is having her haircut now.hmm..wonder how will she looks like.hahax.

-Oscar,I declare the world’s dumbest dog-


No comments:

Post a Comment