Saturday, May 2

Piak

Hardly get bad dreams or nightmare but yesterday was terrible.Nothing involving bloods and knife.In a nutshell,nothing gory.It’s just something rare to dream of.It involves me,Mel,Ker,Suet Yee and Amanda.gosh..really bad but not gonna mention how it goes here..

Something I noticed.Adeline will come at night for maths tuition when it’s a holiday.the last time she came was good Friday.and she joined the night class with me,Kim and Yilian yesterday,Labour Day.One thing about Adeline is that she LOVES to kacau and scold Yilian.And Yilian will defend herself..as usual.one say one word..another will fight against it.That’s why I call them darlings.So we had a short test from Mrs.Ang.I did quite okay.But all the while I’m annoyed by Adeline and Yilian’s quarrel.I’m thinking to myself “oh god…when will they stop?” But I kinda enjoyed the quarrel.the way they love hate each other is entertaining.Kim,Adeline and I will team up to bully the poor Yilian.ahaha.poor thing but this is what you get when Adeline comes at night class.LOL.Yilian always say she hates it when Adeline joins in but Adeline and I will say deep down we know she loves it.good times J

Currently chatting with my sister which is just upstairs under the same roof.She’s so lame.Here’s the conversation.

Vivian T:Hello downstair human.
JEAN :Hello upstair human.
Vivian T:I;m bored.
JEAN :go dance around the room.
*pause..
JEAN :mum ask what’s the bang sound upstairs
Vivian T:was dancing as u said.
JEAN :maybe that was too much of shaking that u banged sumthing
Vivian T:I was dancing to beyonce’s song.
Vivian T:I was trying to do her booty and boobs shaking dance.
I think I can audition for her next video.
JEAN :Ohh..keep up the ‘good’ work.
Vivian T:Do u know when’s her next audition held?I must prepare
JEAN :I think I know..
At JALAN WAKE UP AND STOP DREAMING
Btw,the ‘home minister’ is calling you to come down and drink ‘kuk fa’
Vivian T:finally the home minister is doing her job.
Does it makes me the “finance minister”?
JEAN :sorta
Vivian T:father the ‘prime minister’?
JEAN : can considered
Vivian T:brother?
JEAN :definitely the head of DBI or isit MBI?
Vivian T:agree…

it ended there cause I went off.=)
It has become a habit of me and Li Tng *piak-ing each other whenever we meet.Even through messenger.lol.

jessica_llt@hotmail.com says:
*hey
JEAN says:
*hello li tng
*piak!
*haha
jessica_llt@hotmail.com says:
*piak!
*haha

-Girl girl Chloe is such a cutie but she won’t let me go.She needs me to be by her side.LOL.Darren Ooi,you owe me money for babysitting her.hahax-

No comments:

Post a Comment