Tuesday, May 5

White horse..

Chit chatted with “long-lost” friend today.wow..pressure has done a lot to us huh?Well,what is exam if there is no stress or pressure?Don’t have to worry bout me..I ain’t as smart as you said I am..and ohhh..I don’t really study THAT much.I’m a little worried bout mid-year actually =S

Haha.Kai Wen commited a crime today.a BIG BIG BIG crime that will sentence her to life death and she will go to hell.muahahha!choi!*touchwood. She came to Mel’s place whispering bout something and kept looking at me.Hmm..I wonder what they are talking about.but anyways,didn’t bother much coz busy writing essay.Then I heard Ker saying .. “buy her baskin robins lah…bla la bla…” I then asked Kai Wen why..what’s going on?
There she started with her tone “Jean ah Jean..u don’t angry ahh if I tell you something..don’t angry..don’t angry..” I’m asked her to tell me but she hesitated…hmm..must be something bad she done.keep on asking me not to get angry but she didn’t even tell me what’s going on.Haha.Pn.Fairuz then halau her back to her place.Gosh..stayed curious till english period.She then told me she dropped her duno bag or what then dropped her water bottle and made my book wet.haha.Li Lee and Zenli knew this for long and they kept quiet watching my reaction.they waited to see wether I will get angry or what.Kai Wen brought my long Geo book and showed me…it is wet.the bottom part of the book is really wet.and omg.the last page.the ink all smeared and the page was..Blue.Poor Kai Wen who thought I will get angry or don’t talk to her forever.haha.C’mon dear..we’re no longer primary school students.we’re grown up.haha.Instead of getting angry,I laugh the whole time for making her feeling guilty…kesian..that Zenli some more so bad.haha.waiting to see me scold her.lol.It’s okay,Kai Wen.You owe me biggie =)) *heheheheh


Yeah..tell me about ________ again.And once again..I’ll say the same thing and think of the same song..(white horse by Taylor Swift)

Say you're sorry
That face of an angel
Comes out just when you need it to

And I paced back and forth all this time
Cause I honestly believed in you
Holding on
And days drag on
Stupid girl,
I should have known, I should have known



That I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale
I'm not the one you sweep off her feet,
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town,
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now it's too late for you

No comments:

Post a Comment