Tuesday, March 10

Sick when I'm not suppose to.

OK.so today's the 1st day of March monthly test.Planned to burn midnight oil yday nite to study Bm, Sejarah and n revise Maths for today's test but failed.Mum gave me cough syrup which makes me soo sooo drowsy tat I have sleep early.Set alarm at 4 a.m.FAILED again.woke up and offed the alarm.hahah.
BM paper starts at 8 to 9a.m.all objektif plus komsas.Paper was OKAYY..
Maths starts at 10.30 after recess..paper was OKAYYY too..
Sej starts at 12 to 1.00...paper was NOT SO OKAYY..
Another not so okay thing is that I'm sick...again!Right after I recovered from sore throat.This time is reli bad..flu+sore throat+bad cough=OMG!
Went back home..took my shower..took my lunch..went to have a nap.I was too tired dizzy.It just doesnt feel right.Slept for awhile..woke up.Drank sweeet honey which is gud for sore throat.=))
Couldn't stop sneezing and coughing.I felt so restless.Gahhhh!!
Mum and dad told me to take sum medicine but i refused bcoz I wanna study.n I donot wanna get drowsy.
Planning to burn midnight oil oso 2nite.lol.if i survive thru...why must i be sick durin the exams??
And to sum weirdo..I'm waiting for your 12 midnight b'day present 2nite.lol.I'm waiting for oso for yeelaine's b'day wish..as she promised me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment