Sunday, March 22

You are so much more worth it,brother..

Back to school tomorrow!Yikes!Going back to school means going to take monthly test results...means getting headache because of form 2s enrolment..means getting headache for the song group who don't even know what is called SINGING.Okay..so this post is going to be long.

This is for someone I truly care.You have been into someone who don't even care about you for like 3 years?You know she is not into you and you still like her.You know she is just playing around with you and some other boys out there but you wouldn't just give up.I guess almost everyone can tell that she is not serious and she is just using you like a play toy.For what?I don't know..but I can tell so,I remember telling you 2 years ago that I do not like her and she's just not worth it but you wouldn't listen.There's just something wrong about her.how do I put it?

She is HOT and COLD
Treats you well when she needed help..and don't bother bout you when she don't need help.Trust me.She will make you look small in front of her friends.Please..pick yourself up and move on.It's hard to see you so.I do pity you..for being so loyal to someone who wouldn't be to you.You know you're so much more worth it.She do not deserve you.I gotta admit.You got the look,you're athletic,you're smart and you're way wayyyy better than her.There is no worry bout no girls liking you.You und..I und..how we grow up.You und..I und..what people always say bout the both of us.There are so many out there for u pick the wrong one.We're almost the same.To me,I got as many as you got.But what I need from them is actually what you got.LOYALTY.
I look at all of them the same way.I know you're not one of that kind.No one knows how much you can't help liking her.I agree.It could be LOVE.It could be you 'fighting' for love.Credits for that.But there's a limit ,bro.Let go when people tell you it's dangerous.She will regret one day.Show her you're better off without her and it's her loss.Let her know you're far too good for her.I will be right here to stick out for you.I wanna let her know "Stop playing with my brother!"
But I wouldn't come in the way.Don't go fussing over this small matter.
Strangely...we're so different.You got them girls but you're only loyal to her.I got them boys but to me..they're just fooling around=) Melenie was right.There's just something in me that makes me hard to trust them.something that makes me look at them all the same way.She said.."It's like you're covering your heart so tightly and it becomes hard.HAHA.Oh well,it doesn't really matter to me.I don't care.I like life this way and nothing's gonna change for me:DD
"I WISH I COULD SAVE YOU.."

No comments:

Post a Comment