Monday, March 16

Happy B'day Zat!

shoot!Sumone beat me in word challenge di..must catch up.Stupid fella=p..u noe hu you are.
Watched 'Yes Man' wif dumb dumb bro name Loo Sen.So pathetic.Looser!haha.Zatil and Addy thinks his name suits the 'button' song by PCD.
"Loosen up up my buttons.."
We had actions too.But it's too private.haha.according to Zat,too hot and sexy to show.He thinks Yes Man is a nice and funny movie..I thinks it's just OKAYY.not reli TAT nice.But there are some funny parts.We even bought Slumdog Millionaire,Revolutionary Road,The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Seven Pounds.Just to fill up our one week hols.I wanna watch Slumdog Millionaire but I think I should wait for bro.He's currently in JJ.hmmphh..watching Race To Witch Mountain wif his frens.wish I can go.Actually,I CAN.But no company.
How to kill my nights?I'm currently reading story books from this author name 'Jean Ure'.lol.JEAN.u noe..all those teenage novels..not reli a fan but bored and have no other books to read.I can't sleep so early..so everynight I'll lay on my bed wif my iPod ..holding the book.Reading the last book now.What else can I do after I read it all??hmpph...we'll see bout tat later...

No comments:

Post a Comment