Friday, March 20

Overloading

Okay.so the last time I "eliminate" my old clothes was like 2 weeks ago?Mum said my cupboard can't hold all my clothes.So she wanna give some of them away to her niece who can't afford to buy nice clothes for her children.According to mama la.She say this is too small,this is too old,colour fade...blablabla and kinda clear my cupboard.Some still can wear but she say don't wanna keep.There..the pile is small.Then yesterday,my mum folded my clothed and wanted to put them in my cupboard.HAHA.She can't put it in.

Mama:I can't put the clothes into your cupboard.I put it here.(in her room)You take it from
here.
Me : ok.why kenot fit?
Mama:look at your cupboard.Full of clothes.how am I going to put it in.Go clear it when you're
free.Throw the old ones away.
Me :Again?We just did it last 2 weeks.There are no more old clothes left to pack.
Mama:there are.
Me :They're not old kay.I still can wear them.How did the pile grow?
Mama:Because your sis and aunts bought you new ones.
Me :Right..aunts bought me the funny funny ones.

LOL.my aunts came down to Ipoh and bought me some t-shirts.One has a funny title which I don't dare to wear it.But you can't say no to them.I just don't dare to wear them when I go out.Mum taught me to wear a jacket over whenever I wanna wear them.Okay.Let me show you the pics.BUT DON'T LAUGH.

HAHA,even adults don't dare to wear.

NO I DON'T LOVE BOY SCOUTING


Just so you know.I never wore them.I'm not that kinda person.But I might get all the attention if I really wear them on one day.lol..do you dare?

And YES!Finally downloaded Rihanna's song called "Hatin on the club".Nice =D

Now this be the last time you did me wrong

No more laying up in your arms

No calling, saying you want me back

I'm packing my bags, what you think about that?


No comments:

Post a Comment