Monday, March 2

Bags..

Was just looking around my study room.Actually doing science notes but felt so restless.So,I went to find sumthing which I cant rmb where did I placed it.LOL.searched all the bags..all the zips on the bags.Thinking to myself..wow..i actually have alot of bags but still shop for more.xD.
Search n search...finally found it!Hang all the bags on my bags rack..thinking..I shud take a pic of this and blog it.LOL.here they are.




From the left:Rainbow sling bag,Adidas carry bag,


Billabong sling bag,Camper handbag,Puma school bag and the best of all


GUESS carry bag!(x'mas pressie)


WAIT!!THERE'S MORE!!

Sunsilk bag,GUESS bag,Polo Sport,

Wild Chanel and Padini!!

4 comments:

  1. gila la guai lui....throw all away larrr...xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guai zhai say guai lui gila?Guai zhai no guai lo..lol.Can throw guai zhai away??

    ReplyDelete
  3. of coz cannot la...i so guai...xD

    ReplyDelete