Tuesday, March 3

Jux SCREAAAMMM!!

Today,cheerleading and tarik tali comp was held before and after recess.Jing asked for Mr.Gee's permission to go down to watch cheerleading comp..and yes..he approved.So we went down and met Ash and Jia Wen standing in front of the form 5 classes.Waited for not long but still considered long only the comp started wif yellow hse cheerleaders.After awhile,they went back bcoz of the slippery floor.and once again,the yellow house cheerleaders came out n cheer!I clapped alot for yellow hse.GO YELLOW!followed by red,blue and green.LOL.Ash reli semangat green.She screamed alot for green.lol.

Went back to class for english lesson.AGAIN.It was boring and lame.He talked about his phone clock..how actual it is.LIKE WE CARE?After recess,after a short lesson of Moral ,we went down again.this time to the backfield.The crowd was already there.Saw Yilian and Zenli all getting ready to PUSH!!lol.The first round was between Blue vs Red.I support neither blue or red but I supported Zenli..screamed her name a few times.Red won.Watever.Next round..Yellow vs Green.I duno wat spirit has gone into Mel that she went mad over this match.and so is Ash.Ash pulled a chair out from one of the f5 classes and stand up high to watch the match.Jun Ting was oso standing wif her.Melenie went around and shouted Yellow ar everyone's ear.Kesian Yeelaine,Kalai,Amelia, and Thama,Reli kesian them gone she has reli gone mad.Kesian Jun Ting too coz Ash was screaming for green like she never screamed b4!omg!I can reli go pekak lo.

After all the screamings,Yellow turned out to be the champion!!YES YES YES!!I lost my voice..and I guess Mel lost more.Starting to get sore throat edi.Till now..I cant reli speak.Terrible!

My right hand feel vv pain and just energyless.I duno why..my bones just keep on cracking whenever I start to move it.I guess i fractured it but duno when or how.Even holding up a pencil and write hurts.Ouchhh..I'm reli worried tat I couldnt catch the baten on sports day since its getting worse.Felt like I couldnt do anything wif it.Rite now,I'm wearing this bandage from my bro which helps to supportmy hand's bones.Sumhow it still hurts,

No comments:

Post a Comment